Sensors World Web Portal Advertising
Sensors Web Portal is a primary world-wide industry-specific expert portal with continuously growing number of members and visitors. It takes mainly the 1st position in rating of most popular search engines and portals as Yahoo!, AltaVista, Google, Excite, AlltheWeb, Netscape, Magellan, HotBot, Raging Search, GoTo, MSN, AOL, iWon, Inktomi, AllTheWeb, Direct Hit, C4, etc. Click <here> to read the 'Sensor's Ads on Specialized Web Portal - Best Way for Visitor's and Advertiser's Satisfaction' article by Igor L. Myshkin, SWP General Manager.
5 Main Reasons to Advertise at Sensors Web Portal
At Sensors Web Portal and International Frequency Sensor Association, we know that our media products and marketing services will produce results and increase your profit. Why ? Because we have …
1. The experience. Over 12 years of online publishing leading business and electronic media on a global scale. We offer valuable online advertising programs.
2. The circulation. We pride ourselves that our readers are decision-makers, buyers and customers. Our mailing list (46 000+ persons worldwide) is continuously up-dated and added.
3. The quality and readability. Not only do our publications solve application problems, but our features on new products, our news stories and our reviews of events cover the readers’ needs.
4. The media products. IFSA Newsletter (founded 2000); Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest) (founded 2000); Sensors & Transducers Journal (founded 2003); IFSA Internet-based Television Network (founded 2010).
More coming soon ...
5. The proof. Please read some of our readers and advertisers’ comments.
Our mission is to help you in your sales and marketing effort. Your advertisements in our media and at Sensors Web Portal will get results. Please download our Media Planner 2013 for more details.
Sergey Y. Yurish,
Editor-in-Chief, IFSA President
IFSA Web site 1st position - it is YOUR win combination !
(Click links to see the current Sensors Web Portal rating)
Very targeted Web ads in Lists of Manufacturers
High advertising efficiency (% CTR)
Links and information about any sensors related products, events, books, etc.
Monthly IFSA Newsletter (mailing targeted to more than 46 000+ persons worldwide)
Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest) and Journal (ISSN 1726-5479)
Sponsored issues of Sensors & Transducers Journal
Video Ads with pay-per-download price model
High Quality Rating Score (QRS) placed this portal in the 98th percentile
(Percentile: the percentage of sites with a quality rating lower than this one
Checked by LinkBot software)
Do you know ?
Ads on specialized vertical Web Portal have resulted in an average clickthrough rate 7-9 times higher than for ads on common purpose search engines. It raised a brand awareness up to 7 % and consumer loyalty up to 4 % among those same thousands that visit the portal.
We are supporting all banners standards, for example, vertical skyscraper (120 x 600), animated (java applets), rectangular banners (300 x 250), etc. wide skyscraper (160 x 600) and leaderboard (728 x 90). Please see Example 1 and Example 2 accordingly.
NEW: advertising in Twitter and sensors related LinkedIn Professional Networks: 50 networks, 100,000+ persons
Get Sensors Web Portal possibilities so that you can advertise efficiently !
Media Planner 2013
Download ( 1.49 Mb)
1999 - 2012 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Voltage-to-Frequency Converters - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs - Membership - Videos - Publishing - Site Map - Subscribe - Search
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - Submit Press Release - Submit White Paper - Testimonies - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn