International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), No.1, January 2007
In this Issue:
1. Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest), No.1, January 2007
2. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
3. New Published Sensors Books
4. SMiís 11th Annual Stealth Conference
5. Subscriber services
6. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next
issue of S&T e-Digest No.2, Vol.76, February 2007 is
New Published Sensors Books
For more sensors and MEMS related books please visit our Online Bookstore
SMiís 11th Annual Stealth Conference (London, UK, 12-13 February 2007)
Sponsored by: Intermat
Supported by: ASD Network
In London on the 12th & 13th February, an international panel of expert speakers will be at SMi's Stealth Conference to deliver an excellent programme and discuss the direction and application of low observable (LO) technologies.
The event, amongst other topics, will cover the integration of LO technology into existing and next generation tri-service platforms, and the latest in-depth knowledge of signature control technologies, requirements and approaches.
With a dynamic mix of high-level participants this forum will be an unparalleled source of information, providing expert analysis and high-quality networking opportunities.
Benefits of attending:
Key speakers include:
To see the full programme visit our website at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2007stealth4.asp
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
2) Would you like subscribe our Sensors Industry News Feed (http://www.sensorsportal.com/sensors.rss) or add it into your blog ?
1) Our next Newsletter will be published at the end of February 2007. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: email@example.com
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2007 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs