International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter, No. 11, November 2004
In this issue:
1. Sensors and Transducers: Frequency Output Versus Voltage Output
2. New Books on Sensor Networks (2004)
3. CAN-based Sensor Network (free brochure from CAN in Automation (CiA))
4. Special Issue: S&T Magazine (e-Digest), Vol. 51, No.1, January 2005 (Reminder)
5. Sensors & Transducers e-Digest, No.11, November 2004
6. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
7. Subscriber services
8. Additional Information
Our online sensor survey 2004: What Do You Use Most ? is coming to its final stage. One month remains before it will be closed and we will have very good statistics and basis for the future prediction. Many thanks to all our IFSA members and visitors who take part and answer for one important question. But the most interesting things is that our online survey becomes now a mini forum with an interesting discussion what is better: frequency or voltage output ? There is not only answer for the main question what do you use most, but also some interesting suggestions, comments and opinions. You can see it all as well as add your own opinion by visiting http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/Polls.htm Click the 'view results' and than 'comments'.
All these were an impact to write this editorial article 'Sensors and Transducers: Frequency Output Versus Voltage Output' with aim to analyse main benefits and demerits of frequency-time sensor's output.
Prof., Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish
IFSA Vice President
New Books on Sensor Networks (2004)
CAN-based Sensor Network
Special Issue: S&T Magazine (e-Digest), Vol. 51, No.1, January 2005 (Reminder)
Sensors & Transducers e-Digest (ISSN 1726-5479), No. 11, November 2004
Editorial (click a title to see an article):
The deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next jubilee issue of S&T e-Digest No.12, Vol.50, December 2004 is 15 December 2004
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
1) Our next Newsletter will be published at the end of December 2004. If you wish to appear in the next issue please contact us mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence: © 2004 Copyright, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All rights reserved. http://www.sensorsportal.com
1999 - 2004 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs