International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), No.9, September 2005
In this issue:
1. Sensors & Transducers Magazine (e-Digest), No.9, September 2005
2. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
3. New Sensors Books published in August 2005
4. Monthly Web Spots
5. Subscriber services
6. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions (Target your Sensor Advertising)
Sensors & Transducers e-Digest (ISSN 1726-5479), Vol. 59, No. 9, September 2005
deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next
issue of S&T e-Digest No.10, Vol.60, October 2005 is
New Books Published in August 2005
Both these books are published by John Wiley & Sons publisher. It is our great pleasure to remind you that our active (payment) IFSA members have 20 % discount for these books. If you are an active IFSA member please <contact> us for your personal discount code. If you are not an active IFSA member you are welcome to <join> the IFSA.
Monthly Web Spots
1) Bus and BackPlane Design Data - web site with well structured information about different buses, including sensor buses. There are buses description and possibility to have information listed in alphabetic order or application order, for example, automotive buses, avionic buses, industrial automation buses, integrated circuit buses, etc.
2) Interactive Design Tools from Analog Devices, Inc.: Frequency-to-Voltage Converters: AD650 Component Selection Calculator A tool for calculating component values for V-to-F and F-to-V applications of the AD650.
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
Target your Sensor Advertising
Reach qualified leads. Generate increased sales. Optimize your ROI with Sensors Web Portal. Searching for targeted web traffic ? With dozens thousands of searches on our portal each month, targeted customers are looking for your products and services right now. Our affordable bid prices and outstanding advertiser support are among the best in the Internet. Please download our Media Kit.
1) Our next Newsletter will be published at the end of October 2005. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to email@example.com
content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only
requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
1999 - 2005 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs