International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) Newsletter
This monthly e-newsletter, written by the editors of Sensors & Transducers Magazine (ISSN 1726-5479), delivers the product and research news you asked for, and updates you on happenings in the sensor science and industry. Who should read this Newsletter ? All who are interested in the newest information and trends in sensors, transducers, MEMS and sensor instrumentation, including DAQ.
IFSA Newsletter (ISSN 1726-6017), No.5, May 2007
In this Issue:
1. Sensors & Transducers Journal, No.5, May 2007
2. Sensors Web Portal Up-dates Briefs
3. Recently Published Sensors Books
4. Measurement Science and Technology 2006: a special collection of 39 articles, selected to highlight the very best research
5. Subscriber services
6. Additional Information, Comments, Suggestions
Plus lots more information to be found on Sensors Web Portal: http://www.sensorsportal.com
The deadline for articles, press releases and sponsored White Papers for the next issue of S&T Journal (e-Digest) No.6, Vol.80, June 2007 is 15 June 2007. You can submit your article or press release online. For more information and instructions of preparation click <here>.
Sensors Web Portal Up-Date Briefs
New Published Sensors Books
For more sensors and MEMS related books please visit our Online Bookstore
Measurement Science and Technology 2006: a Special Collection of 39 Articles, Selected to
Highlight the Very Best Research
A special collection of articles, selected to
highlight the very best research published in Measurement Science and Technology
in 2006 is available for free until 31 December 2007 (see appropriate link in
the <LINKS> section at the Sensors Web
Portal). Comprising of 39 papers, the collection provides a taste of the content
published in the journal. Articles were selected for their presentation of
outstanding new research and receipt of the highest praise from journal's
At Sensors Web Portal, we take great care with your personal information. We value your privacy and your time. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your email address or any other contact information you provide us without your express permission.
2) Would you like subscribe our Sensors Industry News Feed (http://www.sensorsportal.com/sensors.rss) or add it into your blog ?
Sensors Web Portal at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn:
1) Our next Newsletter will be published in the mid of June 2007. Interested in sponsoring IFSA Newsletter ? Please contact us mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Do you have comments about this newsletter? Send them to email@example.com
3) Need content? You may use this issue at your website, or in your newsletter. The only requirement is inclusion of the following sentence:
Sensors & Transducers Journal 2006 on CD
To forward this IFSA Newsletter to a colleague
1999 - 2007 Copyright ©, International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA). All Rights Reserved.
Home - News - Links - Archives - Tools - Standardization - Patents - Marketplace - Projects - Wish List - Subscribe - Search - Membership - Site Map
Members Area -Sensors Portal -Training Courses - S&T Digest - For advertisers - Bookstore - Forums - Polls - e-Shop - Sensor Jobs